- Family Law
- Social Security Appeals
- Criminal Law
Holly Turkett is originally from Hurricane, West Virginia. Ms. Turkett received her Bachelor degree in Psychology from Marshall University. Upon graduation, Ms. Turkett relocated to Morgantown where she attended West Virginia University School of Law and graduated in the top 1/3 of her class.
Prior to joining the Law Office of Pamela R. Folickman, Ms. Turkett clerked for the Social Security Administration Office of Hearings and Appeals in Charleston, West Virginia. Ms. Turkett also worked at the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney in Putnam County, West Virginia.
Ms. Turkett primarily practices in the areas of criminal law, both at the Magistrate and Circuit Court levels, family law, abuse and neglect matters and social security appeals. Ms. Turkett has tried many cases in these areas and has been successful with many appeals drafted to the West Virginia Supreme Court and Social Security Appeals Council.
Ms. Turkett currently resides in Fairmont with her husband Tony Michalski. The couple has a daughter and a son. In her free time, Ms. Turkett enjoys spending time with family and friends, as well as reading, gardening, traveling and watching Mountaineers and Steelers football.
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: Top Third of the Class
- Honors: CALI Award
- Honors: Clinical Law Program
- Marshall University, Hurricane, West Virginia
- B.A. in Psychology - 2002
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Presidential Scholarship
- Honors: Dean's List - 5 semesters
- West Virginia, 2005
- Marion County Bar Association, 2005
- West Virginia State Bar, 2005
- Clinical Law Program, 2004 to 2005
- Office of the Prosecuting Attorney, Putnam County, Intern, 2004
- Social Security Administration - Administrative Law Judge Jon Johnson, Law Clerk
- Law Office of Pamela R. Folickman, PLLC, 2005
Current Employment Position
- Managing Member